- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
- Strong adhesive panel locks shield in place.
- Ultra-thin and absorbent fits your body perfectly, without creating extra bulk.
- Constant odour control gives you all day confidence.
- Discreet profile sits comfortably in your own underwear.
Wear inside your own underwear.
One size fits all.Absorbency
- Product score:Effective do the job requiredProduct score:Known product of proven performance.Product score:Useful as described on the web-siteProduct score:They do the job I need them to.Product score:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProduct score:Just the job and great serviceProduct score:Product does what it claims at an acceptable price.Product score:The Depend incontinence shields are a little on the thin side but are ideal for minimal bladder leakage. The plus side is they are very discrete but I prefer something a little more substantial.Product score:Very comfortable to wear doing what they claim to do.Product score:Easy to use, stay in place and do the job. No more embarrassing wet spots or standing at the urinal trying to squeeze those last drops out. Shake, zip up and go.Product score:A very good product which works very well for me so I will continue to use them.Product score:The mens shields are very comfortableProduct score:The product is good and the service is good.Product score:Good adhesion and absorbencyProduct score:First time trying these shields, up to now, very pleased.Product score:They do exactly what they are designed for, absorb the drips and dribbles that the vast majority of men experience as they age.
Prevents staining of underwear and "wet spots" showing on light coloured trousers. The strong adhesive strip keeps the shield securely in place inside briefs.Product score:comfortable - keeps moisture inProduct score:Still thinking things through to early yet to make a permanent decisionProduct score:Quality product, truly fit for purpose.Product score:Yes,more suitable than the equivalent Tena I have tried before