- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
Comfort Protect (formerly Underwear for Women) provides effective coverage in a discreet pant.
The low-rise waistband and flexible pad delivers an improved fit, just like underwear. Possessing maximum absorbency and odour filtering technology, so you can continue doing the things you love without worry or discomfort.
The total protect system locks away liquid, giving you stress-free protection all day. The overnight guarantee means you’ll sleep soundly too.
Maintain your lifestyle with Comfort Protect:
- Discreet design, with low-rise waistband and thinner pad
- Total protect system and overnight guarantee
- Maximum absorbency, providing comfortable, odour-free protection
- Smooth, flexible design - continue your day with confidence
- Product score:No leaks but rather bulky, prefer the padsProduct score:Excellent product which saves a lot of washingProduct score:These are the best fitting, most comfortable and extremely absorbent items of protective underwear I have used. Give me confidence when I go out and about.Product score:Comfortable & very dependable.Product score:not too good for heavy leekProduct score:Just what was wanted and needed.Product score:Always good quality and good sizingProduct score:By far the best on the market for quality and priceProduct score:Comfortable to wear - good protectionProduct score:I bought ladies pants. Quite good fitProduct score:It's wonderful to have peace of mind when out & about. A great protector of dignity!Product score:These are so comfortable, much better than Tena and Always. You can really forget you're wearing them. For me, the Active fit are the best. I bought my last packs from the Depend website, they're comfort fit, and have sheering elastic lines in them, they were on free postage (it would make... Read More.These are so comfortable, much better than Tena and Always. You can really forget you're wearing them. For me, the Active fit are the best. I bought my last packs from the Depend website, they're comfort fit, and have sheering elastic lines in them, they were on free postage (it would make affordability rather difficult because I'm registered disabled)Product score:Nice fit and comfortable.Product score:The items give total confidence and reliabilityProduct score:Completely reassuring productProduct score:Very comfortable thank youProduct score:very comfortable and good valueProduct score:They were not what I thought they are for nights only I thought I ordered day ones !!!Product score:Had them before always happy with themProduct score:My wife says they are very good but not a loy of the pants with the order