- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
Comfort Protect (formerly Underwear for Women) provides effective coverage in a discreet pant.
The low-rise waistband and flexible pad delivers an improved fit, just like underwear. Possessing maximum absorbency and odour filtering technology, so you can continue doing the things you love without worry or discomfort.
The total protect system locks away liquid, giving you stress-free protection all day. The overnight guarantee means you’ll sleep soundly too.
Maintain your lifestyle with Comfort Protect:
- Discreet design, with low-rise waistband and thinner pad
- Total protect system and overnight guarantee
- Maximum absorbency, providing comfortable, odour-free protection
- Smooth, flexible design - continue your day with confidence
- Product score:Excellent product I will buy againProduct score:Have used before. Very reliable & would recommendProduct score:Not too bulky, just right for active womenProduct score:I buy this item for my disabled mother. After trying numerous other inco products, she finds this brand the most comfortable to wear and slightly less expensive than other brandsProduct score:Brilliant. Much better than TenaProduct score:Great but annoying that survey wants so much informationProduct score:Good item xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProduct score:Very comfortable to wear what ever you are wearing.Product score:This is an excellent productProduct score:Not to bulky but very reliableProduct score:Comfortable fit, not bulky, suits purpose well.Product score:Previous experience shows this is the best product and is the reason I keep purchasingProduct score:Later:- Package has arrived and when I removed the Parcelforce label, I saw that the Depend label had no apartment number which explains the delay. I still have the previous container and the same omission explains the previous delay, also. It appears your software has a problemProduct score:Already completed this formProduct score:the product is great quality and great fitting and does what it is supposed to doProduct score:The product does what it says.Product score:Bit baggy, but none the less comfy and absorbent, although not had a fit of the giggles yet!Product score:Incontinence pants,great fit and comfyProduct score:As it suggests ! Dependable!Product score:They are what I thought they were,so exactly what I wanted to purchase.