- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
- Unique cotton-like fabric
- Odour elimination technology
- Low rise for true underwear fit and discretion
Style - Worn like underwearAbsorbency
- Product score:Perfect fit. Move with you, even lying down. Ultra reliable.Product score:sleek and well fitting once on but several pants split at waistband as I tried to get them onProduct score:very comfortable fit wellProduct score:Great fit comfortable to wear although they split easily.Product score:They are comfortable to wear and I feel safe.Product score:They are just so easy to wear compared to other makesProduct score:Really comfortable. I've actually decided I prefer them to pads for most things. Just a shame they're so bulky to dispose of but not a massive issue. If stuck between two sizes - go larger or you'll be forever ripping the paper seams!Product score:Said all in previous statement as didn't realise you would then take me to hereProduct score:very comfortable fit don't know you have them onProduct score:First class product very good value for money spent.Product score:they came very quick and fit fineProduct score:Very comfortable work well even under fitted skirts/trousers.Product score:Depend Active Fit are the very best incontinence products on the market because they feel like real underware, not like some sort of 'medical' appendage or even a child's nappy.
They are utterly dependable especially when on the move and lying down. 10/10 from.Product score:Because they are brilliant, don't leak and make me feel very secure.Product score:My mum says better than any other on market . They fit well, feel like real knickers and the elastic means can be pulled up and down a few times without feeling as though she's going to lose them!
She likes the colour and they are comfy .Product score:they are a good fit and so comfortable to wearProduct score:I was very disappointed with this particular purchase as each time I go to the loo and have to pull the underwear down/up they tear at the sides very easily and therefore are not secure. This, for me, makes them a rather bad choice.Product score:Great product and much more attracctive than other brands.Product score:Very comfortable but these do have the propensity to tear at the side quite easily.Product score:perfect item just ordered the wrong size