- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
Comfort Protect (formerly Underwear for Women) provides effective coverage in a discreet pant.
The low-rise waistband and flexible pad delivers an improved fit, just like underwear. Possessing maximum absorbency and odour filtering technology, so you can continue doing the things you love without worry or discomfort.
The total protect system locks away liquid, giving you stress-free protection all day. The overnight guarantee means you’ll sleep soundly too.
Maintain your lifestyle with Comfort Protect:
- Discreet design, with low-rise waistband and thinner pad
- Total protect system and overnight guarantee
- Maximum absorbency, providing comfortable, odour-free protection
- Smooth, flexible design - continue your day with confidence
- Product score:Does what you say staying dry means alot to feel dry and confident when out and aboutProduct score:Excellent size very comfortableProduct score:Fit well and are for my needs.Product score:Alright when they are in my possession.Product score:Just what I wanted. Good fit and gives me confidence when I'm out and about..at my age (80) I need something like Depend.Product score:After trying several products I found the perfect one by using the online checker.Product score:Good quality good fit plenty of roomProduct score:Very good well made productProduct score:I was surprised to find a newly designed product in the box. On first looking at the new pants, I thought they looked rather less feminine with the blue stripe and more indicative of their use -very institutional.
The pants felt softer and also thinner - but I thought I'd still give them a go. I have... Read More.I was surprised to find a newly designed product in the box. On first looking at the new pants, I thought they looked rather less feminine with the blue stripe and more indicative of their use -very institutional.
The pants felt softer and also thinner - but I thought I'd still give them a go. I have yet to feel as confident in them as I did my original ones.I have used three pairs to date and they do the job nicely and are softer to wear.I still do not like the bright blue stripe.
A blind friend also wondered if either a bow on the front or a tag on the back of pants to enable them to be identified for correct use.?Product score:They fit well and you feel safe in themProduct score:I order them for my 89yr young mum .She finds them easy to wear .Product score:Excellent product I will buy againProduct score:Have used before. Very reliable & would recommendProduct score:Not too bulky, just right for active womenProduct score:I buy this item for my disabled mother. After trying numerous other inco products, she finds this brand the most comfortable to wear and slightly less expensive than other brandsProduct score:Brilliant. Much better than TenaProduct score:Great but annoying that survey wants so much informationProduct score:Good item xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProduct score:Very comfortable to wear what ever you are wearing.Product score:This is an excellent product