- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
- Strong adhesive panel locks shield in place.
- Ultra-thin and absorbent fits your body perfectly, without creating extra bulk.
- Constant odour control gives you all day confidence.
- Discreet profile sits comfortably in your own underwear.
Wear inside your own underwear.
One size fits all.Absorbency
- Product score:Good adhesion and absorbencyProduct score:First time trying these shields, up to now, very pleased.Product score:They do exactly what they are designed for, absorb the drips and dribbles that the vast majority of men experience as they age.
Prevents staining of underwear and "wet spots" showing on light coloured trousers. The strong adhesive strip keeps the shield securely in place inside briefs.Product score:comfortable - keeps moisture inProduct score:Still thinking things through to early yet to make a permanent decisionProduct score:Quality product, truly fit for purpose.Product score:Yes,more suitable than the equivalent Tena I have tried beforeProduct score:This product is comfortable to wear, and does exactly what they are intended forProduct score:They take care of the drips and dribbles discretely. Comfortable and securely adhere to underwear. A great product specifically designed for men.Product score:looks useful just needs right underwearProduct score:Do the job nicely by catching the drips and dribbles after urinating.Product score:ExcellentProduct score:great value and better fit than TenaProduct score:Excellent