Win £50 M&S Vouchers
Please read the terms and conditions below before taking part in this promotion
- Open to residents of Great Britain, except employees and their immediate families of Depend, Kimberly Clark, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participant must be aged 18 or over. Where any participants are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
- Entries must be received online by 23:59 on 30/06/17.
- Previous trial of Depend products via Depend.co.uk is necessary. Please retain your receipt.
- To enter simply answer our short questionnaire before clicking submit.
- One entry per household.
- Depend reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is, or the promoter has reasonable grounds to believe there is or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions or entry requirements.
- 1 prize available to be won consisting of £50 Marks & Spencer voucher.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all validly submitted entries. The selection of these winning entries will be supervised by an independent person.
- Winners will be drawn within 7 days of the closing date, and notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within 2 weeks of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
- Winners will be contacted directly by Depend.
- The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
- The promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE to Depend, Marketing, Kimberly Clark, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4HA.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries or claims that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.