- FREE DELIVERY over £30
- VAT relief availableYou are eligible for VAT relief on your order if:
You are purchasing these products for yourself or a member of your immediate family who suffers from a chronic incontinence condition for your or their personal use in managing that condition
Please read our webstore T&C for more information.
- Key Features
- Unique cotton-like fabric
- Odour elimination technology
- Low rise for true underwear fit and discretion
Worn like underwearAbsorbency
- Product score:I like Depend and find it safer for me to use although wish I didn't have toProduct score:Just like normal underwear but with the added protection, excellentProduct score:BRILLIANT GOOD FIT AND COMFORTABLEProduct score:Good fit very comfortableProduct score:Excellent product. Very comfortable and well fittingProduct score:good value for money and very comfortableProduct score:Great the fit is great and I don’t worry when I am out and aboutProduct score:The lady I purchased these incontinence pull ups for is very happy with them. They are very comfortable and gives her confidence knowing she has maximum protection.Product score:as it says on the box I can Depend on themProduct score:They never let me down. Fit well and also discreet. Delivered in plain
package.Product score:Perfect fit and very comfortable. I feel safe wearing this product when out and about.Product score:The active wear is for my mother she has alzeimhers.Product score:Comfortable fit and good quality.Product score:Very good service all waysProduct score:Comfortable little more expensive than othersProduct score:Same issue with the waistband they tear easily meaning I have to discard the torn pair which is an expensive wasteProduct score:Because they do not roll down and fit snuglyProduct score:Waist very tight had to cut sides for comfortProduct score:They are so comfortable and have given me my confidence back. fit better than ordinary underwear.Product score:Brilliant and will order again . Only problem is the cost of postage is quite expensive compared to other sites. So I would have to wait until I want a big order before I can afford to buy. One or two items would cost too much to post .
- Review by Nadia Sawalha